In a Fox News column looking at the public's growing distrust of Obama, Chris Stirewalt extrapolated these brutal numbers:(from "MEDIA FAIL: POLL SHOWS OBAMA LOST PUBLIC TRUST" at breitbart.com)
- 56 percent of voters believe Obama did not try to rescue the doomed garrison in Benghazi, Libya because he didn’t want to risk his re-election.
- 62 percent agree that Obama’s NSA phone surveillance constitutes “an unacceptable and alarming invasion of privacy rights.”
- 63 percent believe that Obama’s Justice Department seized reporter’s records for political reasons, compared to 29 percent who take the administration’s national security argument to be true.
- 68 percent believe that the White House isn’t telling the truth about the targeting of the president’s political enemies by the IRS. Just 24 percent believe the White House line that Team Obama neither directed nor was aware of the targeting.
- 74 percent said that when it comes to openness and transparency, the Obama administration is either the same or worse than George W. Bush’s administration.
In B. Hussein Obama We No Longer Trust
Stench of WH corruption penetrates BigMedia Prog narrative