• America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
• Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
• They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
• Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
• The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
• They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
(from "Old Soviet jokes become the new American reality" at communities.washingtontimes.com via ihatethemedia.com)