He has identified killers by studying ransom notes, emails, letters, and police interviews to spot secret confessions. He decoded O.J.'s "suicide note" to confirm he had committed a double murder. He deciphered the JonBenet ransom note to identify the child's killer. He decrypted letters from BTK to predict that he was about to kill again-the only profiler to do so. He studied statements by Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe to tie them to the slaying of Natalee Holloway. He showed how Casey Anthony secretly confessed to killing her daughter in 200 letters written to a jail mate. He even decoded Bill Clinton's Lewinsky confession/apology on TV, revealing the awful pain which led to Clinton's self-sabotaging behavior.(from "The Obama Confession: Secret Fear. Secret Fury." at amazon.com)
Now psychiatrist and forensic profiler Dr. Andrew G. Hodges gets inside the mind of a different kind of deceiver, an unscrupulous politician: Barack Obama.
Using a unique psycholinguistic technique he calls "ThoughtPrint Decoding" to "read between the lines" of people's statements--called "the cutting-edge of forensic science" by expert investigators--Hodges ultimately discovers the truth. By analyzing two of Obama's most important speeches and two heartfelt letters to his daughters, he delves into the president's unconscious and decodes his deeper messages. These communications originate from a part of the subconscious Hodges calls the "super intelligence"--the amazing intuitive power hinted at in Malcolm Gladwell's book Blink. It's a brilliant see-all, tell-all part of our minds. Here is Obama's whole story--his deeper narrative.
On the surface, readers will follow him from his controversial birth, to his Muslim childhood, to his earliest indoctrination by radical left-wing activists, and finally to his historic ascension to the White House. But below the surface, where the super intelligence reigns, Obama's story takes some utterly unexpected turns as he answers every question about himself--and then some.
Obama reveals the completely secret trauma that controls his life, resulting in his deep misguided fury expressed toward America. Behind his easy going demeanor lurks an unimaginable fury--for good reason. Obama provides his answers "in code" to these and other cutting-edge questions:
* Just how dangerous a president is he, really? Is he secretly gunning for America, working for her demise, or is that just right-wing hype?
* What does he really have to say about accusations of being an illegal, foreign-born president?
* What does he truthfully tell us about his birth certificate?
* What does he tell us about the identity of his biological father?
* What about his true religion? Did he authentically "convert to Christianity" just to get elected by a largely Judeo-Christian electorate? Or does he harbor in his heart loyalty to Islam, the religion of his birth and early educative environment?
* Deep down, what does Obama have to say about race relations today?
* What does he passionately believe is America's greatest problem?
* Does Obama's super intelligence have a vision for America which unites us in constructive ways? Or is his method solely to destroy traditional American culture and politics?
* While consciously he is ardently pro-choice--he was the only senator to favor violent partial-birth abortion--what does his super intelligence have to say on the question of life?
Obama shines the light on the fact that often we are different than we think we are--as he shows us the plain unbiased truth about himself. Be prepared to meet an Obama who has more unexpected twists in his life than you can imagine. He will surprise and enrage you but you will come away with a deeper understanding and even an empathy for him. Obama's secret admissions pave the way for him to potentially come clean with U.S. citizens--if he is brave enough to admit his crimes against the Constitution and against the American people.
• Barack Tells His Truth, 1 & 2
• Barack Tells His Truth, 3 & 4
• Barack Tells His Truth, 5 & 6
• Barack Tells His Truth, 7