• Group named Common Ground awarded multimillion dollar loan from federal government(full story at theblaze.com)
• That group is an affiliate of the Industrial Areas Foundation, founded in 1940 by Saul Alinsky
• Common Ground is also run by a “professional organizer” attached to the Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF)
• Alinsky is the radical author of “Rules for Radicals”
Here’s an interesting development to keep an eye on.
“Common Ground, a coalition of religious groups and other organizations, has been awarded a $56.4 million federal loan to start a nonprofit health insurer that would be run by its members,” the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports. “The money is part of $3.8 billion included federal health care reform to help start nonprofit health insurers, similar to cooperatives, to compete in the market for individuals and small businesses.”
The loans, which are part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (NB: also known as Obamacare authored by the Chicago socialist, friend-of-Barack and ex-convict Robert Creamer), are meant to help nonprofit health insurers, known as CO-Ops (i.e. Consumer Operated and Oriented Plans ), with start-up costs and to help them meet and maintain the minimum reserves required by insurers to pay for claims.
• Summary of Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals'
• AlinskyDefeater's Blog
• Rules for Radicals at amazon.com